Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can't invent this stuff

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2011/02/palins-influence-will-wane-dramatically-if-she-demurs-on-a-presidential-bid.html



Good lord.

I know the subject of politics is taboo for many. and I would hate to alienate people...but since I am the best of the bitch how could I not pass up an Ann Coulter quote on Sarah Palin. I mean, I seriously can't make up this stuff.

Seriously? Who listens to Ann anyways? And I don't care if you're republican - can you not admit that Sarah Palin is a wackadoodle? I mean...I will admit that Bill Clinton can't pass a skirt without making a pass...

Part of both of these women scares me, part of them makes me laugh. What is so frightening is that they are both incredibly crazy.

I mean a woman who says these kind of things:

Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy.

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter_2.html#ixzz1EnH72q96

blech - who can listen to that?

and yes I'm a little sensitive since I happen to be liberal...but man...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment