Friday, February 18, 2011

oh you have to be kidding me

I decided to not make this all about the hells of mothering, the boredom of staying at home...cause yes I do have some of those things but life it so much more than that;) BUT...while shopping on craigslist for a new double stroller (side by side) I find this ad

"mommy in desperate need of a double stroller or a car seat/ stroller set (for boy) im not able to work due to my 7 month old having medical problems im looking for these items to be free as i dont have any money god bless any one who would be willing to give these items to me free thankyou "

are you serious. 1 - i don't believe you. I think you can't work cause you can't work. and 2 - wow. that's pretty out there. 3 - believe it or not, South jersey does have multiple organizations that you could go and get something used for a really good price. I know I have donated to some of them.

people have a lot of nerve and this made me laugh out loud. I'm going to place an ad:

Wanted a side by side double stroller. Must have basket underneath. Must have cup holder for my starbucks. But I really don't want to pay a lot since it's winter and I only work 1 day a week in the winter. So I'm going to ask that you give it to me for free and I will pray for you in return

think it will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment