Monday, February 21, 2011

Street Cred

So I am a ridiculous person who thinks she has street cred when in reality I am a 34 year old mom.

I tell people that I've been to 8 Mile Road...which may or may not be true. I KNOW I've been to 12 mile and 14 mile...which aren't quite the same thing.

I can say that I've been to some gay bars and got more phone numbers than the gay men in the bar (this is 100% true...I'm good in a gay bar).

I get excited whenever I see something on tv that I have been to. I was in NYC when they were shooting the movie Elf - I have told that to everyone I know. Somehow I work it into the convo that I saw all the cameras set up for the ending scene in central park.

I totally will use that I live in NJ as street cred when necessary. there are parts of the country who think that all NJ'ers are connected or a Real Housewife. I have claimed both!

meh...some random crazy thoughts on a snowy monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment