Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sorry for being a bitch

I haven't blogged in forever right? I haven't even read any blogs in forever.

This week is so crazy. Last days at school apparently include picnics, half days, crazy hours...and I get to do this at one "real" pre-school and one early education center.

I'm working 4-5 nights a week (5 this week - ugh).

Add on top of that a sick husband and you get me...an even bitchier version of myself.

fun.

So I'll be back to my normal (aka regular bitchy) self next week I hope.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you went to. Hope everything settles down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi. I just had one hell of a week. I mean it was insane! But I should be back now;) *as my kids are fighting over a friggen balloon in the back ground - and i mean crying fighting over a balloon*

    ReplyDelete