Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekly Round up

It has been a wild and crazy week. So here it is.

1. I started back to work 4 nights a week...which is a lie since I got one of my shifts covered for hubs birthday. But still crazy.

2. My friend came and visited from Ohio and now is driving home. I already miss her. We had SUCH a good time and I wish we could make it a more regular thing. She's awesome.

3. My kids are totally weirdo's. Today's example? The baby has decided he doesn't like grapes. Are you kidding me? Grapes? You've been eating grapes for over a year and now they aren't good enough for you? weirdo.

4. Last night oldest son had t-ball. I brought middle son with me and youngest son was at home with hubs. Middle son was tired. I should never have brought him. He said "I play t-ball". Nope you aren't old enough. "NO I PLAY T-BALL". it went down hill from there. He threw his hat, he cried. I actually brought him to the car and made him sit in it (first time ever. It's been a threat but I've never done it.) eesh

5. I apparently talk funny. I say things like "Do you want to go go ni-night?" I use the work go twice. In a lot of sentences. It's a habit. I also say "for forever". Apparently that is weird. I didn't know that but my hubs and others have pointed it out to me. Thanks for that.

6. It's a beautiful day today, but I'm SO EXHAUSTED (I don't claim this much so I really am tired) that I plan on doing nothing.

7. I missed real housewives of NYC last night *gasp*. I'm hoping that it's already on demand so I can catch up. It's part of my do nothing plan.

8. I do not own a DVR or anything like it. I don't know how to work my VCR so nothing can get recorded. Real Housewives of New Jersey is not on demand...makes me mad.

9. The Elks Convention is in town this week-end. Sounds harmless right? umm...The only thing that might get more drunk than an Elks convention is a Lion's convention. It's ridiculous how these people get. I'm not even joking. Then tomorrow they will have a 6 hour Elk parade. It's hysterical and sad all at the same time (most of them are hungover so it's even more funny).

10. I think tomorrow I have to take oldest son to a birthday party. No big deal right? Except it's a Pirate Cruise. If this thing goes out into the ocean instead of just the bay? I'm going to get sick. Not looking forward to this at all.

Have a good week-end everyone;)

No comments:

Post a Comment