Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's getting Royal out there

*I apologize right here and now for those that would like this to be a bitchy post. It is not. It is a sick love fest. I'm slightly embarrassed. Sorry. I will be bitchy tomorrow. Or maybe even later today:0)*

The Royal wedding is approaching at a fast rate. Some of you may expect me to be bitchy about it - but honestly? I'm so friggen excited I could cry.



When Diana got married I was 5 and my mom was NOT into this stuff. So I never knew it happened. When Fergie got married I was on vacation in DC and my dad said we aren't watching that. *sigh* When the youngest Windsor got married did they even have it televised? I have no idea but I wasn't really into them.



So now, Diana's son is getting married and I'm all in. I am waking up at 3 am (you didn't expect that this bitch would pay for a DVR did you?) making coffee and lying in bed watching it. I'm excited to say the least.



I can't wait.

I am the person that people called to check on the day Diana died. Yup I really am.

I am not so insane that I would have paid $50,000 for a dress she once wore, or have a room devoted to her and dolls and all that. But I did go see her dresses on display once upon a time. I have read a lot of books about her.

Now we are going to have a new princess. She's younger than me. Not sure if I like that. I'm wondering if I'm really going to like her. So far I do. She's adorable. I wonder what the Queen thinks.



Ok - enough gushing for me. I'm catching up on reality tv still, I should be back to my normal bitchy self tomorrow.

Anyone else watching?

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, with the amount of sleep I'm not getting this week I probably won't get up to watch it but I will be looking for all the recaps later in the day!

    ReplyDelete