Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sick of it

I am feeling bitchy today, which in itself is not a newsflash at all, but given that I don't actually have a specific reason it might be noteworthy.

I do not have pms.

I do not have out of control kids today.

I do not have to work.

I am not overtired.

I have ate lunch so I am not hungry.

I am not fighting with my husband.

Actually I am going out with my oldest son tonight to meet some of his friends for dinner and a movie. I should be happy!

nope.

I want to tear into people badly. I want to bitch at them like no other (don't be scared I probably won't do it but it is tempting).

I want to reply to every know it all person I know.

I want to write half of the Real Housewives and tell them they are nuts (cause I know that they would be upset to hear that from me).

I want to shout my frustrations from my roof.

Ever have these days?

Maybe it's the weather? It is definitely warming up here, but seriously the wind will not STOP!

I want to plant a garden this summer, but I'm afraid of the commitment. That's just plain sad isn't it?

I am having a messy day apparently. I just think I should probably stay somewhat quiet and hope that no one gets in my way cause I don't think I'd be very polite about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment