Friday, May 13, 2011

Partying Bitch

I have randomly had some sort of social life this week!

We have t-ball 2 nights a week (that counts right?).

We had a funeral (not a joking matter - but we got to see hubs cousins who I love).

Had a girlfriend over today for coffee and bitching!

Get.to.go.out.to.dinner.tomorrow.night. NO KIDS. Many drinks will be involved.

This is what my life has come to. I am so excited I could cry. I'm going out tomorrow. We have a new babysitter who can drive and doesn't have a curfew. Life is good.

I have been looking at the menu for weeks. I have told people at my restaurant that we are coming for drinks after we eat dinner (at a different restaurant). I'm excited.

We are going with 2 couples. Both men work with hubs. 1 couple is a dear dear set of friends of ours. LOVE. Other couple is a guy and a girl who are dating.

Here's the best part. Guy tells hubs and friend that they aren't going to last. He's breaking up with her for many reasons but one reason being that she will text pictures of her dog saying that the dog misses him.

WHY WHY WHY did he tell us all of this BEFORE we went to dinner with them? I am not shy, drinks will be involved...I will probably help them break up right there.

*sigh* I'll update you on this one cause I'm dying to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment