Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Springtime

A to the Men. Spring has sprung.

My flowers are planted (YEA! early for me but YEA done).

We grilled steak last night - first grill of the season. YEA.

It is sunny and beautiful (it has been for DAYS).

Our deck at work is open (I do not work it, but I enjoy drinking at it).

I am close to being able to put the winter clothes away and officially move the summer clothes in (I right now have clothes literally everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I have summer clothes scattered that I've bought, but it's been too cold to get rid of winter. And I do not have enough room for the boys to have both sets just hanging around.)

The almost 3 year old has discovered the fascinating world of blowing bubbles in the back yard and can be amused out there for an hour. YEA.

It's Spring. And it feels good.

This is weather that I can get on board with. It's not humid. It's a nice 70 degrees MAYBE. I'm not sweating. I'm not. Which is good.

I am dreading actual summer and looking forward to it at the same time. (yes I have issues, more than you will ever know).

I like the easy breezy days of summer. But, I end up craving the schedule of school by like mid July.

I like being busy at work and making money. I do not like waiting in traffic, or having walmart be too busy to shop.

I like the fact that I live so close to the beach (bragging rights), but I hate the beach (sand thing).

I like having the windows open, but every time I do (when it's hot) the wind dies and it burns up in here!

All the restaurants are opening back up around here (many are seasonal) so YEA! but it gets so busy you can't get in them.

There are just so many pro's and con's of summer for me. But I always like the change of seasons.

Hope Spring has sprung in your backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment