Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update on 2011 Bucket list

ok so only 1 thing crossed off so far;) but I am running short on time today - so a reminder of my goals and my one thing crossed off;)

1. Lose 40 more pounds.

2. Buy "real size" dress for my birthday!

3. Do the 30 day shred Level 3

4. Have a clean garage

5. Get middle son potty trained

6. Pay off the mini-van

7. Do the water park at the boardwalk

8. Get family portrait done

9. Use my day spa gift cert that I've had for 1.5 years now

10. Be nice for one whole entire day

11. Take each kid out separately with hubs

12. Take everyone to the Aquarium

13. Look into possible office work from home

14. Do the beach

15. Eat at Jen Carroll's restaurant from Top Chef

16. Go gambling.

17. Buy real shoes, not for work, not flip flops but actual shoes

18. Clean out one of our attics

19. Make it through the holidays and family functions without yelling at anyone

20. Plan a vacation for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment