Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Bitching

baby shower Pictures, Images and Photos

So, I have already told this story to some...but it's such a good story that I have to repeat it. It makes me mad and giggly all at the same time!

For the sake of a family that no one knows here we'll do this - dad is pdiddy, mom is mama, daught (age 5) is M and son age 3 is C.

Now...before I begin my gossip I know some of you will say but Heather, you have told us that you wouldn't make fun of people's parenting...Yes I stand by that. But this isn't really making fun of people's parenting as much as it is making fun of obnoxious living:) there's a difference! There really is.

So...Pdiddy and Mama are expecting twins. Twin boys if I have heard correctly (I heard this from a friend - NOT from pdiddy and mama.) They already have M and C. These twins are not unexpected, except that there are 2 of them and not 1. They wanted another child (this I DID hear from mama but it was a year ago).

Pdiddy is on facebook. Mama is not. Pdiddy and I have seen each other on facebook for about 2 years. M and my son have been tagged in the same photos by a mutual facebook friend. Never has pdiddy thought of friending me. And being that pdiddy and mama aren't people that I'm ready to call friends - I never thought about friending them. Our kids aren't close and neither are we.

I think about 2 weeks ago Pdiddy found me and friended me on fb. I thought this was odd since we've both been on for so long but oh well. Instead of being bitchy I decide to be nice. I accepted and now pdiddy and I are friends.

THEN the truth comes out. Pdiddy is throwing his own wife Mama a baby shower for their THIRD AND FOURTH kids. 1 - this is tacky - daddy should never throw a shower (I'll admit that my husband was a big helper trying to plan my shower for son #1 because his family wouldn't do it and my mom lives 750 miles away...but it was my mom throwing the shower...she was coming in for the week-end to throw the shower. Although my son was born 5 days before the shower...) ANYWAYS..2 - you do not get a full blown huge shower for your third and fourth kids. I don't care that they are twins. maybe you have a small something cause someone wants to do it for you...but it's double tacky that your husband is arranging it because apparently you threw a tantrum about wanting one (this is hearsay something I heard about why they are throwing the shower!)

twins Pictures, Images and Photos

Pdiddy sent me a fb message and asked for my address...and then the address of a friend of mine who is not on fb. I asked the friend yesterday - Are you close to pdiddy and mama? She was like no I haven't seen them except at someone's bday party. I knew them to say hi and that's about it.

M had a birthday party in Nov or Dec. My kids were not invited. Neither were my friends kids.

But now you are inviting me to a shower? For someone I literally haven't seen in 4 months? And who doesn't have my phone number? Who has never invited me for a cup of coffee and a playdate? Who didn't invite my kids to their beloved daughter bday party? But now I am expected to show up with a twin gift in hand for a shower? For twins that let's face it I probably won't meet anytime soon?

Odd Odd Odd

I think that they are crazy. Who does this? I personally know that they already have a double stroller. They have C. so they already have some boy clothes. Yes I am sure that they will need 1 extra car seat and eventually 1 extra crib and high chair. BUT...when you have kids they are expensive. Why would I feel so horrible for them that I go out and buy them gifts?

Friggen weirdo's. get serious. I'm on my way to unfriend pdiddy on fb. cause that's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment