Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Real Housewives

so I missed last nights Miami episode...but the one thing about liking Bravo TV is that well...it will be on at least 15-20 more times before next weeks new episode. I'm still not sure how I feel about Miami but I think it will be definitely bring the drama.

And Let's get serious shall we? Drama IS why we watch the show right? I mean I couldn't STAND Danielle on the RHONJ...but she did make the show interesting - gave it a focal point of the drama. Now without her? Do you think that NJ will be any good? We'll have to see.

Danielle Staub
Danielle Staub Pictures

I've heard and read people saying that "oh well these ladies aren't real, they don't represent us." well...I don't know about the rest of the areas...but I CAN speak for NJ. umm...I've met a lot of people from NJ that are not like those ladies but yes I have met my fair share of women and men from North Jersey who are indeed just like those crazy bitches! Sorry to say it but yup. The RHONJ shows the best of the worst. So I'm tempted to say that it's true;) Stereotypical? yes. but the best of the stereotypical.



That's just funny.

I'm waiting for them to make a Real Housewives of South Jersey (for those of you who don't know North Jersey and South Jersey should be different states. It's VERY different. They are all NYC (or NYC drop outs, people who can't afford Connecticut, people who can't afford the Bronx) we are all very Philly. We like cheesesteaks and "yo".

*disclaimer* I'm only allowed to comment on this so much being a girl from
Michigan. But since I've been in NJ for almost 11 years...I'm assuming my temporary visa has been transformed into a green card.

Camille Grammer
Camille Grammer Pictures

anyhoo love the drama. Will Beverly hills be any fun if Camille Grammer really decides not to come back? I mean yeah there is the Kyle/Kim Drama - but that is just somewhat sad and not as entertaining as a narcissistic bitch! Let's just keep the crazy in the housewives. That's what makes it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment