Friday, March 18, 2011

The Bitch is back

I am slowly recuperating. I still want to do nothing but sleep and lay around but I'm even bored with that! So:) I'm back. And probably bitchier than ever!

Here's my bitches of being sick!

1. Mom's do not get a day off. They just apparently don't. Dad's do. I do everything possible when my husband is sick to get him better, including a lot of alone time for him in bed with the tv. I have even made him home made chicken noodle soup and brought it up to him...WHILE HE'S IN BED. Me? nope. Mr. Dad has been driving hours each way to a training class. So I picked the wrong week to be sick. Maybe if he hadn't had to do that I would have gotten a day off? not sure.

2. All I can think about is food. And how good it would taste. But I can't swallow. So I sit there with a growling tummy watching Top Chef (LOVE IT) and drool - which makes me have to swallow, which makes my throat hurt, which reminds me that I can't have food.

3. Laundry is now knee deep. It's ridiculous that a few days off of doing laundry and it's going to take me loads and loads to catch up. That's ridiculous. seriously.

4. The weather is finally nice, but I'm too friggen exhausted to enjoy it. So the weather can suck it.

5. Having sick kids at the same time. I actually had a few moments where I was like well - my ears hurt too get over it. Then I had to remember that well...they are a lot smaller than me...I still have a place for mother of the year right?

So hopefully life gets a little more back to normal around here. If you miss me I will be in laundry hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment