Saturday, March 5, 2011

Top 5 bitches

so my top 5 bitches of the week (in random order)

1 - my kids seem to have super poop. They really do. That and everytime I ask the 2 1/2 year old if he wants to poop on the potty the answer is either a screamed no or no no no no thank you mommy.

2 - People who ask for advice or comments and then throw a tantrum when the asked for comments are not going the way that they expected. As a general statement I will never pat someone on the back just because they asked for it. Sometimes it's a change of subject, or "oh wow", or if need be just walking away. and then there are the times I will just let the bitch rip - well...you did ask me right?

3 - Family. I love my family (meaning siblings and all that) I really do. But I have to say they also give me heartburn. I'm sure that this will climax in April when I make a drive to see them. My family and for that matter my husband's family is a don't upset the applecart type of family. I'd love to tell people why they are pissing me off and in general just ask them why do they have to be so crazy...BUT that would upset someone and hurt someone's feelings so therefore I should just shut up. and have heartburn.

4 - Charlie Sheen. I haven't even seen half of the stuff that he has been saying but just because you're rich doesn't mean that the state police shouldn't knock on your door and commit you. Seriously...someone check this guy in.

5 - That chinese food is not good for you. Why can't fried dumplings be a healthy food? Seriously? Why can't lo'mein and general chicken be a special food group that makes weight drop off easier. That would make my life a little more happy it really would. I believe in this the same way that I believe alcohol should be mandatory before starting work (remember I wait tables so it could make the night more fun) and the same way that I believe that coffee (starbucks or peet's please) should be free to mom's...for life.

Anyhoo - that's me checking in on the week-end with the things that are making me crankiest on the week-end. In the next 6 weeks I want to drop a few pounds (getting family pictures done on said trip to MI) so...expect a lot more bitching. Lettuce makes me very cranky when consumed without full fat blue cheese dripping from it.

5 comments:

  1. #2 - *snort* - so annoying. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2.....Oh, if people would only learn! But it makes for some good entertainment. BTW, lettuce makes me crabby too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 puts me into a whole new world of pissed to be honest. I can't help myself. I just can't. It amuses me to a point but it also makes me feel like I'm in 2nd grade. blech;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 has a self-fulfilling prophecy and damn those who don't agree. It's actually sad, when people think so little of themselves that they seek out the approval of others. Grow up and be the person you're pretending to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Melissa - what I find sad about it...this particular is that come on...Stop asking me (and others) questions to cause drama and/or to feel better about yourself. None of us are perfect - nor do I claim to be. but...I try very hard (try is a key word) not to judge other mom's. We all do it different. And I'm not going to be ok with trash talking others parenting for no reason it's just silly and unkind.

    ReplyDelete