Friday, March 25, 2011

Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me

ok so I don't mean that as dramatic as it sounds...or maybe I do.



Between her and eating like a Skinny Girl I want to die. I really just do.

But...thanks to my being sick last week and literally eating almost nothing (maybe a pint of ice cream a day cause that is the only thing that would go down the hatch) I have lost about 15 pounds. YEA ME!

I can hang with these two crazy bitches if I'm going to lose weight like that! WHOOP WHOOP.

Jillian? Her workout is hard (I'm doing the 30 day Shred). I haven't made it fully through it yet! But, I am slowly getting more and more through it. I'm serious. I haven't done jumping jacks that much since grade school!

Dieting sucks. I keep telling myself that I'm really NOT dieting. Dieting makes me crazy, makes me actually eat crazy ass amounts of food that i don't need. It does not usually end with me losing (and keeping off) a lot of weight. So I'm trying to make this a lifestyle change. And that is harder to do than I thought.

I like the idea of the skinny girl. But...saying to myself that I'll never have a full piece of cake for the rest of my life? no. That sounds like dieting. And that makes me crazy. But as in a day to day how to eat and all that? I like it.

We'll see. I have a goal for my birthday (July 15) and I'm putting it out here so I am accountable. Having goals in my head does me no good cause if I don't meet them - who cares - who knows that I didn't meet it?

Goal for July is to have 1 thing from Ann Taylor (granted I haven't looked at her summer clothes so I hold the right to change this store...). I always LOVE her dresses they are so cute and flirty and sweet. And I am always way to fat to fit into any of them. They don't come in big girl sizes.

So that's the goal. We'll see if I can make it;)

If Jillian Michaels doesn't kill me first

No comments:

Post a Comment