Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nevermind...

Don't worry - the bitchy came back quicker than I expected. Although this is more whiny bitchy than just plain bitchy so my apologies in advance if you're reading this.

How come at 34 and 3/4's I still feel like the last kid picked for dodge ball? I mean aren't I busy enough with life to worry about the bullshit? Apparently I am not.

We had an invitation to go to a museum on Saturday with the 2 oldest. (no way am I bringing the baby - that's ridiculous). I, at this point, only work one day a week (Sunday) so I'm a pretty easy girl to get a hold of in terms of making plans. So, I respond that yes I'm pretty sure we're in (unless something dramatic happens during our week). I then find out that oh well not a lot of other people can come so we're moving it to sunday. hope you can still come. WELL...except Sunday is the 1 DAY A WEEK I work. are you kidding me?

Stupid? yes. Ridiculous to get upset about or take personally? Probably but that has never stopped me - megabitch.

I see all these invitations on Facebook for bike/bar runs in my town, or little events. And, I just wonder why I'm never invited? Let me clarify...I live in the town of the bitches. They are all running around here being bitchy - making me look non-bitchy. So I don't REALLY wonder. I just wonder.

Self pity is the order of the day. I will be over it soon - I hope.



at least we can laugh at that crazy bitch;) she makes me look normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment