Saturday, March 12, 2011

This weeks bitching

To sum up another wild and crazy week in my household...here are my bitchiest thoughts of the week.

1. Every time I hear about someone being pregnant I immediately think of booze. How are they going to drink? Can I have a drink now? Do you know how many months of my life have been without booze because I was pregnant? Very bitchy I know.

2. Diaper companies are scamming us. Luv's and Pampers are made by the same people. Luv's are noticeably cheaper. I used Luv's for years. Now Luv's changed and they suck so I am back to buying the more expensive Pampers. I think they are scamming us into the expensive diapers.

3. I hate the eye doctor. I do. I know it's weird but it stresses me out. Is it better 1 or 2? I DON'T KNOW! AUGH I avoid the eye doctor.

4. I feel disloyal and bitchy. I actually weirdly enough LOVE winters with snow! LOVE LOVE LOVE. but right now? I am ready for winter to be done. We aren't going to get more snow here so winter can be done now.

5. I have mixed feelings about going home to Michigan to meet my nephew. Long juicy gossipy history right now. I am excited to meet him, but...long juicy bitchy history with seeing the rest of his family.

6. I think that the guys from "American Pickers" are gay. I don't care if they are or if they aren't...but I have suspicions.

7. I watch shoes like Heavy to feel better about myself. I definitely could stand to lose some weight, but I feel superior to their whining. bitchy bitchy bitchy

8. I am a blog a holic. I can't stop reading them. I must say that a lot of them give me joy to read (try something new, find another blogging mom, find another bitchy woman...I'm in) but I can't read past the first line of a blog that is constantly selling me something. So maybe I'm becoming a blog snob? I don't know. Advertise - I think that's fabulous. If you are showing me how to make muffins, advertise for muffin tins on your site...but if your site is nothing but sales pitch after sales pitch. no thank you.

That's it from the bitch this week. See I'm even so bitchy today that I don't have a good list number. Who ends a list at 8? Well...this bitch does.

No comments:

Post a Comment