Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In the days of equality

Men are bitches too. They really are. The examples of famous man bitches is amazing, let alone if we all signed our husbands, brothers, co-workers, friends, dads and uncles onto this list.

Men are bitches.

And just so we're clear, I'm actually NOT fighting with my husband at the moment. It's just that - well men are bitches!

I'm tired of women getting all the blame in this department. Men can be just as crazy as women. They really can.

In my former life I worked in a very male dominated industry - fortunately for me I curse like a sailor so I fit it. When I started my job I was like "oh this will be beautiful...no gossip, no cat fighting around the water cooler - absolute blissful work environment"

WRONG

Men gossip worse than women they just don't call it that. They talk about who did what and what went down. Problem is that it's men. So on top of spreading gossip they interject their own "oh yeah she did. she loves me" kind of crap so it's not just gossip, but dirty half true gossip.

"When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute." ~Author Unknown

Men cat fight just as bad as women. Especially at work. They dance around issues, get all passive aggressive. Then they compete about it too.

"The problem with most men is they're assholes. The problem with most women is they put up with those assholes." Cher


While I am not really man bashing (I love my husband, my 3 sons, my brother, dad, etc), I DO feel that women get the short end of the stick on the bitchy business. Why is it that we use the word bitch in the first place? Seriously I use it and I have no problem using it - to me I have taken the negative out of it and made it fun for me. But...you don't hear people walking around yelling "Be my Dick!" "Why are you always assholing" "Quit your bastarding" nope it's be my bitch, why are you always bitching, quit your bitching. Girls get the negative on this one I guess.

"Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid." Mary Poppins

Anyhoo - the moral of my story is if you're going to be a bitch ladies...be a good one. Show the men who's boss, show them there is no glass ceiling of bitchiness in our world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment